Website WE-EF LIGHTING USA
Pioneering lighting solutions respecting the night.
Exterior Architectural Lighting with a Superior Quality Brand –
WE-EF LIGHTING USA was founded to Enhance the Human Experience through Light in a fundamentally different way, through the work of our team & products. Today, WE-EF LIGHTING USA is on the cutting edge of lighting and controls technology, and we continue to enhance people’s lives through all that our lighting can do!
SOUTHWEST REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Preferably based out of a major metropolitan area in Texas, United States
Territory – Texas, Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and New Mexico.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for our fast-growing architectural exterior lighting brand. As a member of the WE-EF Sales team, you will own sales in the Southwest territory, directly interfacing with decision makers and specifiers and sales representatives acting as the face of WE-EF to the market.
You are a talented, energetic, and passionate individual with a proven track record of success in the lighting industry, have an impeccable reputation, and a high degree of integrity & drive. You are well-known within the sales representative network and have excellent working relationships in the exterior lighting community in the Southwest region.
You will work collaboratively with our very successful team and make a real difference in the industry. You will support the increasing demand for WE-EF products in North America and the rapid growth of WE-EF USA. You will be responsible for managing sales representatives in your region and maximizing their sales volume and quotas. You will work directly with lighting specifiers with assistance by our internal support team.
You will be responsible for the North American Southwest Region sales territory, with a particular focus on the Texas Triangle and further developing sales in Mexico. You will drive the increasing demand for WE-EF products and the growth of WE-EF USA. You will maximize sales and quotas and will work along with sales representatives and specifiers in the region. You will travel 50-60%, excluding weekends, but including attending sales meetings and training events at the Pittsburgh area HQ.
In this role, you will
- Closely work with Sales Representatives, Lighting Designers, Distributors, and Specifiers.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all relevant parties, companies, institutions, and people, paying attention to market needs.
- Fully understand and confidently navigate the complexity of North America’s sales network.
- Grow profitable sales in the Southwest Region.
- Achieve sales budgets and quotas.
- Identify and generate new opportunities, maintain relationships, and build the WE-EF brand.
- Propose sales targets in the region based on verifiable market intelligence.
- Confidently and knowledgeably present new products, highlighting their features and benefits.
- Answer customer requests regarding products, pricing, and technical modifications.
- Identify needs and opportunities, provide technical quotation support and create lighting packages.
- Attend product shows, locally sponsored events, and larger national trade shows.
- Organize your travel to suit your needs.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years of professional experience in the Lighting Industry
- Proven track record in exterior architectural lighting
- Reputable working relationships with Sales Representatives, Lighting Designers, and Specifiers, preferred in Southwest Region
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills related to technical products
- Established and respected in the Lighting Industry, particularly the Southwest Region
- Ability to work remotely and manage all sales role responsibilities
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, motivational, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in prior positions
- Dynamic team player who can think outside the box
- Spanish fluency (written & verbal)
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- High level of energy, competitiveness, and willingness to succeed as a self-starter
- Understand the technical aspects and features of WE-EF and competitors’ products and optical systems
- Ability to conduct product training to sales representatives, specifiers and end users
- In-depth understanding of current LED technology, as well as electronic control systems, including wireless control system and motion control systems
- Experience and understanding of the European-designed specification grade architectural outdoor lighting market
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle several projects and project locations simultaneously
- Computer skills: advanced level user of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; familiarity with CRM software
- Must hold a valid Drivers’ License and a valid Passport
WE-EF Lighting USA is offering immediate full-time employment and a benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Short/Long-Term Disability insurances, as well as 401(k), Flexible Schedule/Flextime, Vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Parental & Bereavement Leave.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letter and indicate the range of their salary expectations to email@example.com for consideration.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with WE-EF is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA, LLC
We are a leading producer of High-Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Cranberry Township, 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
WE-EF Lighting USA was established in 2000 as the WE-EF Group’s North American Headquarters, from where we service the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. It comprises everything under one roof, with everyone aiming to provide premier customer satisfaction.
The WE-EF Group has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
For more information, please visit the group website: www.we-ef.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org