Website WE-EF LIGHTING USA
Pioneering lighting solutions respecting the night.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA was founded to Enhance the Human Experience through Light in a fundamentally different way, through the work of our team. Today, WE-EF LIGHTING USA is on the cutting edge of lighting and controls technology, and we continue to enhance people’s lives through timeless architectural form factors during the day and world leading lighting performance at night.
SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
Cranberry Township, PA, United States
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is seeking a Sales Operations Manager for our fast-growing architectural exterior lighting brand. As the leader of the WE-EF Customer Support and Sales Engineering teams, you will direct all internal customer interactions for North America, leading the teams that interface directly with WE-EF customers and our Regional Sales Managers and ensuring they have an exceptional overall experience.
You will support the implementation of customer outreach solutions on our digital transformation journey and will embrace next-generation communication technologies to maximize customer experience. You will interface with other WE-EF departments, locally and internationally, find ways to accelerate response times, and enhance the customer journey through applying process improvement and technology. You will drive processes, programs, technology implementation that will accelerate revenue growth and set the organization up for rapid expansion.
You are a systems and processes oriented team player who helps identify, design and implement procedures to support Continuous Improvement. You understand both the customer experience and the sales team approach and are comfortable using technology and other tools to improve processes.
- Analyze the customer experience, identify pain points, and propose solutions
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization
- Assist with the selection, implementation and maintenance of systems which evaluate effectiveness and enable forecasting, tracking and measurement of goals, activities, objectives, etc.
- Enhance sales productivity by simplifying and managing sales related systems/processes; train sales team on utilization of these tools
Team training/SOP Adherence
- Maintain existing and create needed Sales SOPs, training manuals, and sales-related resource material; demonstrate and uphold processes and procedures consistently
- Support sales team with customer relationship management including providing information, employing technology, troubleshooting issues, and resolving problems collectively
- Help with onboarding new sales team members by providing training on related systems, processes, etc.
- Leverage internal expertise and resources to support sales needs and ensure seamless customer experience
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with internal departments (Finance, Engineering, Production, Supply Chain, etc.) and optimize escalation paths that enable scalable, rapid root cause resolution
Reporting/Forecasting/Sales Rep Budgets
- Own capacity planning and adapt to anticipate the needs of our customers
- Develop, standardize, and maintain periodic reports and Key Performance Indicators, as well as ad hoc or custom reports to allow usage of data for decision making
- Research, analyze, understand, and interpret sales/lighting industry data and trends
- Facilitate the annual commission plan development and quota setting process
- Audit Sales Representative quotas and flag items for review
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- 5 + years of Sales Operations experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Strong project management, business judgement, problem-solving & analysis skills. Analytical toolbox that includes advanced Excel and data visualization platforms
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Excellent analytical skills, with quantitative and qualitative problem solving
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Marketing Communications experience, particularly on the B2B side
- ERP & CRM software experience
- Lean/TOC/Six Sigma experience or certifications a plus
WE-EF Lighting USA is offering immediate full-time employment and a benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Short/Long-Term Disability insurances, as well as 401(k), Flexible Schedule/Flextime, Vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Parental & Bereavement Leave.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letter and indicate the range of their salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with WE-EF is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA, LLC
We are a leading producer of High-Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Cranberry Township, 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
WE-EF Lighting USA was established in 2000 as the WE-EF Group’s North American Headquarters, from where we service the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. It comprises everything under one roof, with everyone aiming to provide premier customer satisfaction.
The WE-EF Group has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
For more information, please visit the group website: www.we-ef.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com