Pittsburgh, PA Area – Warrendale – USA
WE-EF USA offers talented professionals the opportunity to transform visions into designs that illuminate some of the most impressive buildings in the world. Our collaborative culture celebrates innovation, integrity and outstanding client service. Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency by specifying world leading luminaires.
We are looking for an amazing marketing professional who seeks to design an innovative and creative go-to-market strategy. This is a multifaceted task that requires creativity and outside the box thinking, with a drive to succeed and the desire to break the mold. The Marketing Manager must be an open communicator, maintaining an environment that supports teamwork, continuous improvement, and innovation while setting high levels of expectations for performance in line with company goals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for designing and implementing an innovative and creative marketing plan to effectively reach and influence our target customers. The candidate will be supporting the business by producing sales and marketing material, coordinating trade shows, maintaining social media platforms, and performing market research. He or she will adhere to and maintain a consistent company brand standard.
The role demands a solid marketing background as well as detailed and well-rounded technical understanding. This is a fast-paced role in a dynamic environment and the marketing manager has to be goal oriented with an energetic positive attitude. The job offers the unique opportunity to create something new and different, a marketing approach that will make THE difference in the North American exterior architectural lighting market!
The Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing with a dotted line to the President and CEO.
The duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Marketing Strategy – Create and implement a unique go-to-market strategy for North America and enhancing brand recognition.
- Website – Facilitate USA Website evaluation and concept design of ideal future website.
- Communication – Effectively communicate product strategy, roadmaps, and company updates in a timely fashion, working together with internal departments and the global WE-EF group.
- Sales Support – Produce key sales & marketing material including brochures, catalogues, spec sheets, presentations and webinars.
- Digital Marketing – Utilize and manage social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WordPress, Facebook and Twitter.
- Branding – Adhere to a consistent company brand standard in all company materials and communications.
- Trade Shows – Manage WE-EF USA corporate events and participation in trade shows.
- Factory Tours – Coordinate in house customer visits and training events.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business or Design.
Professional Qualifications, Skills and Experience
5+ years of industry experience in B2B marketing of high-end, technical/engineered products.
- Proven track record in developing successful and unique go-to-market marketing strategy.
- Experience in website development, able to lead concept study on a state-of-the-art U.S. website
- Successfully managed and developed product launch process
- Well versed with using social Media Platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WordPress, Facebook, and Twitter for targeted customer approaches and disseminating corporate messaging.
- Experience in Brochure and Catalog development and preparation, utilizing Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Coordination of Trade Show – Booth Design/Layout, Guest Invites, Product Selection…
- Strong organizational, and time-management skills, ability to work under tight project timelines and managing multiple priorities
- Proven presentation skills, comfortable presenting in front of larger groups.
- Proficient with MS Office suite and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Experience working with media agencies preferred
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must be US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
- Valid Passport or ability to attain one.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA LLC is a leading producer of Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Warrendale, 30min North of Pittsburgh PA. WE-EF LIGHTING USA was established in 2000, and services the United States, Canada and Mexico. It comprises everything under one roof: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Engineering and Support Staff, all aiming to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
WE-EF has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
The WE-EF Group was established over 60 years ago in Bispingen, Germany, and acquired what is today WE-EF LIGHTING USA in 2015. The WE-EF Group is currently comprised of seven companies, present in eight locations worldwide and part of the global Fagerhult organization.
For more information, please visit the group website: www.we-ef.com
The company is offering immediate full-time employment and a compensation package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Parental Leave, Vacation & PTO, 10 Paid Holidays, Flexible Work Schedule, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letters and indicate the range of their salary expectations to email@example.com for consideration.
Please only apply if you fulfill the requirements!
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview or further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.