Full-Time with Benefits
Pittsburgh, PA Area – Warrendale – USA
WE-EF LIGHTING USA is seeking an Inside Sales Associate for our fast-growing Architectural Exterior Lighting brand. This is a tremendous opportunity to join our successful team with plenty of room to grow with us.
We are in the market for people who want to make a difference and who can create memorable experiences for our customers. If you want to be challenged by your job and surrounded by passionate, dedicated, creative people, you are looking in the right place. If you thrive on customer focus and offering a personalized customer experience, this position is perfect for you.
The successful candidate is a talented, energetic individual with a track record of success in inside sales in the lighting industry or in a similar manufacturing & assembly setting. The person works collaboratively with our successful team and must have the desire to make a real difference with his/her contribution.
The Inside Sales Associate reports to the Internal Sales Manager, and works closely with Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, Outside Sales and Marketing.
- Perform sales order data entry
- Respond to customer requests and follow-up on inquiries
- Communicate invoices and product tracking details to customers
- Facilitate customer return requests
- Calculate and communicate shipping costs to customer upon request
- Assist with providing customer sales quotes
- Other duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing, business, mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering or other related discipline (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Mandatory Professional Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in sales or customer service.
- Excellent customer service, relationship building and communication skills.
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills related to technical products.
- Passion for going above and beyond customer expectations.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Dynamic team player with the drive and the desire to make a difference.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Preferred Professional Qualifications:
- Three years’ experience in sales or customer service.
- Basic electrical knowledge (read schematics, advise on voltages and drivers)
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM software. (Netsuite in particular)
- Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
WE-EF LIGHTING USA LLC is a leading producer of Performance Exterior Lighting, based in Warrendale, 30 minutes North of Pittsburgh PA. WE-EF LIGHTING USA was established in 2000, and services the United States, Canada and Mexico. It comprises everything under one roof: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Engineering and Support Staff, all aiming to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
WE-EF has a worldwide reputation as specialist in exterior lighting, focusing on quality and performance. WE-EF combines Design & Engineering with Production, Application, and Recycling, and offers the most advanced lighting technologies currently available.
The WE-EF Group was established over 60 years ago in Bispingen, Germany, and acquired what is today WE-EF LIGHTING USA in 2015. The WE-EF Group is currently comprised of seven companies, present in eight locations worldwide.
For more information, please visit the group website: www.we-ef.com
The company is offering immediate full-time employment and a compensation package including excellent Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, paid vacation, PTO, 10 paid holidays, 401(k) match (including Roth option), flexible schedule, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, parental and bereavement leave.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letter and indicate the range of their salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview or further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.