ETC130 Gimbal LED: The in-ground that packs a punch
The ETC130 Gimbal LED in-ground is WE-EF USA’s top selling product because of the quality and versatility it brings to the market.
Suzan Tillotson, Tillotson Design Associates
- Pick a color: 3K or 4K
- The ETC130 Gimbal LED is suitable for flush to grade installation in concrete or earth
- Options: Available in wide, medium, very narrow, and very narrow sharp; wall-wash, symmetric, and linear lenses.
- This off-set gimbal mounted lamp module with lockable aiming allows for an incredible 30° vertical tilt and 360° rotation
- The Rated Luminous Output ranges from approx. 1,600 – 1,900 lm
- Integral LED driver in 120 or 277 volt
- Luminaire body and lens frame constructed of stainless steel including PCS hardware
- ‘No tool’ removable gear tray assembly and a factory installed circuit board with High Efficiency LEDs
- The PMMA lens array has high scratch and impact resistance, perfect for walk- or drive-over applications with the clear tempered glass lens, max. load 5 tons
- The IP67 rating means the in-ground fixture is dust-tight and water-tight immersible, making it suitable for wet locations
- The Silicone rubber gasket can withstand large temperature fluctuation, making it suitable for all climates and conditions
- Available with ASC® Anti Slip Coating on a ceramic tempered glass lens upon on request
For more product information, visit: www.we-ef.com